3HK 4G Global Travel Pass 30 Days Data SIM
- Support 75 Countries Worldwide
- 30 Days Period(End at the 30th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8)
- First 3/1GB(depends on destination) 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not lower than 128kbps) Afterwards
- Data can be shared at the supported countries
3HK 4G Global Travel Pass 30 Days Data SIM is a multi-country prepaid SIM which is aimed to provide worldwide data service. It contains a data package which can be used in 75 countries. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up. All the data usage from the package can be shared through all the supported countries.
It provides 3GB 4G data usage for all the supported countries except 1GB for Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Canada, Georgia, India, Kyrgyzstan, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, UAE, Ukraine, USA and Uzbekistan.
Whether you are traveling to several countries at once or just going to a specific country, this SIM card should be able to meet your needs. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||Albania, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, DR Congo , Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), United State of America, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Package Valid Period||30 Days|
|Data Usage||1GB 4G, 3GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||3 (Austria), 3 (Denmark), 3 (Hong Kong), 3 (Indonesia), 3 (Ireland), 3 (Italy), 3 (Sweden), 3 (United Kingdom), AirTel (India), BASE (Belgium), Beeline (Armenia), Beeline (Georgia), Beeline (Kyrgyzstan), China Unicom (China), Digi (Malaysia), ETISALAT (UAE), Grameen Phone (Bangladesh), KyivStar-KS (Ukraine), MPT (Myanmar), NTT Docomo (Japan), Optus (Australia), Orange (France), POST (Luxembourg), Rogers (Canada), Slovak Telekom (Slovakia), Spark NZ (New Zealand), StarHub (Singapore), Sunrise (Switzerland), T-Mobile (Poland), Tele2 (Croatia), Tele2 (Estonia), Tele2 (Kazakhstan), Tele2 (Latvia), Tele2 (Lithuania), Telenor (Bulgaria), Telenor (Norway), Telenor (Pakistan), Telia (Finland), VIP Mobile (Serbia), Vodafone (Albania), Vodafone (Czech Republic), Vodafone (Germany), Vodafone (Ghana), Vodafone (Portugal), Vodafone (Greece), Vodafone (Hungary), Vodafone (Iceland), Vodafone (Malta), Vodafone (Netherlands), Vodafone (Romania), Vodacom (South Africa), Vodafone (Spain), Vodafone (Turkey)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for main balance checking is ##107#.
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"mobile.lte.three.com.hk" in Name & "mobile.lte.three.com.hk" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "mobile.lte.three.com.hk" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.