China Mobile 4G Hong Kong Data & Voice Prepaid SIM
- Data and Voice Service in Hong Kong
- Rechargeable SIM for long term use in Hong Kong
- Self-selection Data Package (See Packages)
- No Registration Needed
China Mobile 4G Hong Kong Data & Voice Prepaid SIM contains HK$78 stored value which is used to deduct for any data and voice service usage. It provides multiple Hong Kong data package services and a Hong Kong phone number for voice calling.
It can be recharged by China Mobile recharge voucher/Online.Please visit HERE for further details or read the information listed below.
|Package Valid Period||Depends on selected package|
|Data Usage||Self-selection Packages|
Charge will be deducted from stored value.
|Activation Location||Hong Kong|
|Extendable Data Package||Yes|
|Phone Number Country||Hong Kong|
Usage will be deducted from the stored value.
|Operator(s)||China Mobile (Hong Kong)|
|Card Valid Period||180 Days|
|Publisher||China Mobile HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM can be activated by making the first call to 193193 in Hong Kong.
- Please make sure the stored value of the SIM is enough for applying the desire data pass.
- Please dial the subscription code from your phone to apply for any data pass.
- The code for main balance checking is *#130#
- This prepaid SIM has an administration Fee of HK$2/30Days. It will be deducted from the stored value when the SIM is activated.
Stored value is HK$78 just after activation.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"CMHK Data" in Name & "cmhk" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "cmhk" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.