Due to lack of online order, we have chosen to temporarily close our website and suspend online ordering. However, our Whatsapp and email accounts are still operating normally to serve our customers. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance. Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you again when we reopen.
EE Pay as You Go 4G 6GB Data Prepaid SIM
- Support 49 Countries in Europe
- 90 Days Period(End at the 90th day 23:59 of UK time UTC)
- 6GB 4G Data Usage
- Data can be shared at the supported countries
EE Pay as You Go 6GB Data Prepaid SIM is a multi-country prepaid SIM which is aimed to provide data service for Europe. It contains a 90 Days 6GB data package which can be used in 49 European countries. All the data usage from the package can be shared through all the supported countries.
If you want to enjoy high speed 4G data service within Europe, this prepaid SIM published by EE, the largest 4G operator in Europe, should be able to meet your needs.
Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), Vatican City|
|Package Valid Period||90 Days|
|Data Usage||6GB 4G|
If you run out of credit, you can top up instantly HERE.
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||Yes|
|Operator(s)||3 (Italy), A1 (Slovenia), Bouygues (France), Cosmote (Greece), EE (United Kingdom), Eri Mobile (Ireland), GO Mobile (Malta), Hrvatski Telekom (Croatia), JT Global (Jersey), KPN (Netherlands), Latvian Mobile Telephone (Latvia), Manx Telecom (Isle of Man), MEO (Portugal), Movistar (Spain), MTN (Cyprus), NOS (Portugal), O2 (Germany), Orange (Belgium), Orange (France), Orange (Poland), Orange (Romania), Orange (Slovakia), POST (Luxembourg), Salt Mobile (Switzerland), Slovak Telekom (Slovakia), Sunrise (Switzerland), Sure (Guernsey), Swisscom (Switzerland), T-Mobile (Austria), T-Mobile (Czech Republic), T-Mobile (Netherlands), T-Mobile (Poland), TDC (Denmark), Tele2 (Latvia), Tele2 (Sweden), Telekom (Germany), Telekom (Hungary), Telekom (Romania), Telenor (Bulgaria), Telenor (Denmark), Telenor (Hungary), Telenor (Norway), Telenor (Sweden), Telia (Denmark), Telia (Estonia), Telia (Finland), Telia (Lithuania), Telia (Norway), Telia (Sweden), TIM (Italy), Vodafone (Iceland), Wind Hellas (Greece), Yoigo (Spain)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- For IOS User(i.e. Iphone), please do not turn on "EU Internet"
- For IOS User, you may need to check whether it contains a description of document setting. Please follow the following steps to delete the document: Settings -> General -> Scroll down the page and see if there is a description of document below "VPN" -> Select the document and delete
- At the supported country(ies), insert the SIM card into your phone. Restart your phone, turn off WIFI and open Mobile Data and DATA ROAMING.
- If no internet connection after completing the previous steps, send text message "now" to (+44)150 and restart your phone.
- APN setting are not required. If you have problem about APN, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"everywhere" in Name & "everywhere" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "everywhere" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.