Fm Station 4G Multi-Country 8 Days Data Prepaid SIM
- Support 13 Countries Worldwide(including China)
- 8 Days Period(End at the 8th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- First 4GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not lower than 128kbps) Afterwards
- No Internet Restriction in China
Fm Station 4G Multi-Country 8 Days Data Prepaid SIM is a multi-country prepaid SIM which is aimed to provide worldwide data service. It contains a data package which can be used in 13 countries worldwide. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up. All the data usage from the package can be shared through all the supported countries.
If you are heading to China, this prepaid SIM is one of a few that provides unlimited data with unrestricted internet access. Using this SIM, you can just visit any website,such as Facebook, Google or Whatsapp, without any restriction within China. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||Australia, China, Israel, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United State of America|
|Package Valid Period||8 Days|
|Data Usage||4GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
The same data service can be extended by topping up HK$100. It can be recharged by FM-recharge voucher which can be bought from any Circle K stores in Hong Kong.
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||Yes|
|Operator(s)||AIS (Thailand), AT&T (USA), China Unicom (China), CHT (Taiwan), CTM (Macau), Maxis (Malaysia), Mobilty (Saudi Arabia), Optus (Australia), Partner Communication (Israel), SingTel (Singapore), SK Telecom (South Korea), SoftBank (Japan), Spark NZ (New Zealand), Taiwan Mobile (Taiwan), Telstra (Australia)|
|Card Valid Period||Unlimited Duration|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for checking data usage is *122*77#
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"mobile" in Name & "mobile" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "mobile" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.