Mass Telecom 4G China, Hong Kong & Macau 365 Days 3GB Data Prepaid SIM
- Data Service in China, Hong Kong and Macau
- Rechargeable SIM for people who Travel Frequently between China, Hong Kong & Macau
- 3GB 4G Data Usage for 365 days
- No Registration Needed
Mass Telecom 4G China, Hong Kong & Macau 365 Days 3GB Data Prepaid SIM contains HK$368 stored value which is used to deduct for any data and voice service usage. It provides a 3GB 4G data package services which can be used in China, Hong Kong & Macau and a phone number for voice calling in Hong Kong.
It can be recharged by More Mobile recharge voucher which can be bought from any 7-eleven in Hong Kong. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||China, Hong Kong, Macau|
|Package Valid Period||Depends on selected package|
|Data Usage||Self-selection Packages|
Charge will be deducted from stored value.
|Activation Location||Hong Kong|
|Extendable Data Package||Yes|
|Phone Number Country||Hong Kong|
Usage will be deducted from the stored value.
|Operator(s)||China Unicom (China), CSL (Hong Kong), CTM (Macau)|
|Card Valid Period||365 Days|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM can be activated by making the first call in Hong Kong.
- Please dial the subscription code from your phone to apply for any data pass.
- This prepaid SIM has an administration Fee of HK$36/365Days. It will be deducted from the stored value when the SIM is activated. Stored value is HK$332 just after activation.
- The code for main balance checking is *#149*100#
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service outside Hong Kong. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"MORE" in Name & "MORE" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "MORE" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.