Mass Telecom 4G China/Hong Kong/Macau 60 Days Data Prepaid SIM
- Data Service in China, Hong Kong and Macau
- 60 Days Period(End at the 60th day 23:59 of China/Hong Kong/Macau time GMT+8)
- 2GB 4G Data Usage
- No Internet restriction in China
Mass Telecom 4G China/Hong Kong/Macau 60 Days Data Prepaid SIM is aimed to provide data service for people who travel to China, Hong Kong and Macau. It contains a 2GB data package which can be used in China, Hong Kong and Macau.
Normally, internet access in China is being restricted, some websites such as Facebook, Google or Whatsapp are prohibited within China. With this SIM from Mass Telecom Hong Kong, the restriction doesn't apply. Using the network of China Unicom, the second largest mobile phone operator in China, this SIM provides a value-for-money data service without any internet restriction. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||China, Hong Kong, Macau|
|Package Valid Period||60 Days|
|Data Usage||2GB 4G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||China Unicom (China), CSL (Hong Kong), CTM (Macau)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"MORE" in Name & "MORE" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "MORE" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.