Mass Telecom 4G Hong Kong 365 Days 5GB Data Prepaid SIM
- Data and Voice Service in Hong Kong
- Rechargeable SIM for long term use in Hong Kong
- 5GB 4G Data Usage for 365 days
- No Registration Needed
Mass Telecom 4G Hong Kong 365 Days 5GB Data Prepaid SIM contains HK$168 stored value which is used to deduct for any data and voice service usage. It provides a 5GB 4G data package services which can be used in Hong Kong and a phone number for voice calling in Hong Kong.
It can be recharged by More Mobile recharge voucher which can be bought from any 7-eleven in Hong Kong. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan|
|Package Valid Period||Depends on selected package|
|Data Usage||Self-selection Packages|
Charge will be deducted from stored value.
|Activation Location||Hong Kong|
|Extendable Data Package||Yes|
|Phone Number Country||Hong Kong|
Usage will be deducted from the stored value.
|Operator(s)||China Unicom (China), CHT (Taiwan), CSL (Hong Kong), CTM (Macau)|
|Card Valid Period||365 Days|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM can be activated by making the first call in Hong Kong.
- Please dial the subscription code from your phone to apply for any data pass.
- This prepaid SIM has an administration Fee of HK$36/365Days. It will be deducted from the stored value when the SIM is activated. Stored value is HK$132 just after activation.
- The code for main balance checking is *#149*888#
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"MORE" in Name & "MORE" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "MORE" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.