Due to recent shutdown of postal services, order placed from now to 2 Feb, 2020 will be shipped on 3 Feb, 2020.
MB 4G International 15 Days Data Prepaid SIM
- Support 45 Countries Worldwide
- 15 Days Period(End at the 15th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- 1GB 4G Data Usage
- Data can be shared at the supported countries
MB 4G International 15 Days Data Prepaid SIM is a multi-country prepaid SIM which is aimed to provide worldwide data service. It contains a 1GB data package which can be used in 45 countries worldwide. All the data usage from the package can be shared through all the supported countries.
It provides 4G data usage for all the supported countries except 3G for Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Tajikistan and Ukraine.
Despite it is not an unlimited package, its coverage is among one of the broadest. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||Albania, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)|
|Package Valid Period||15 Days|
|Data Usage||1GB 4G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||3 (Austria), 3 (Sweden), A1 (Austria), A1 (Slovenia), Beeline (Armenia), Beeline (Georgia), Beeline (Kazakhstan), Beeline (Kyrgyzstan), Beeline (Russia), Beeline (Tajikistan), CSL (Hong Kong), Geocell (Georgia), KyivStar-KS (Ukraine), Latvian Mobile Telephone (Latvia), Megafon (Russia), Optus (Australia), Plus (Poland), Tele2 (Kazakhstan), Tele2 (Latvia), Tele2 (Sweden), Telecom Liechtenstein (Liechtenstein), Telia (Denmark), Telia (Estonia), Telia (Finland), Telia (Lithuania), Telia (Norway), Telia (Sweden), VELCOM (Belarus), VIP Operator (Macedonia), VIP Mobile (Serbia), VIPnet (Croatia), Vodafone (Albania), Vodafone (Czech Republic), Vodafone (Germany), Vodafone (Portugal), Vodafone (Greece), Vodafone (Hungary), Vodafone (Ireland), Vodafone (Italy), Vodafone (Malta), Vodafone (Netherlands), Vodafone (United Kingdom), Vodafone (New Zealand), Vodafone (Romania), Vodacom (South Africa), Vodafone (Spain), Vodafone (Turkey)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|Publisher||Multi-byte Info (MB)|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for checking data usage is *126#
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"mb" in Name & "mb" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "mb" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.