More Mobile 4G Hong Kong Data & Voice Prepaid SIM
- Data and Voice Service in Hong Kong
- Rechargeable SIM for long term use in Hong Kong
- 25GB 4G Data Usage and 500mins voice allowance
- Activate before 31 December 2019, extra 5GB HK data usage and 500mins voice allowance
More Mobile 4G Hong Kong Data & Voice Prepaid SIM contains a 25GB data package which can be used in Hong Kong. It also provides 500mins allowance for making local phone calls in Hong Kong. Activate before 31 December 2019, extra 5GB HK data usage and 500mins voice allowance will be added.
It can be recharged by More Mobile recharge voucher which can be bought from any 7-eleven in Hong Kong. Please read the information listed below for more information.
|Package Valid Period||360 Days|
|Data Usage||25GB 4G|
Activate before 31 December 2019, extra 5GB HK data usage and 500mins voice allowance will be added.
By recharging the SIM, the following data package can be applied.
|Activation Location||Hong Kong|
|Extendable Data Package||Yes|
|Phone Number Country||Hong Kong|
500mins Hong Kong usage included.
|Operator(s)||CSL (Hong Kong)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in Hong Kong.
- The code for checking data usage is *#149*9999#
- No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"MORE" in Name & "MORE" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "MORE" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.